1. Amulet of Taueret - Pregnant hippopotamus goddess of childbirth. Hind legs of a lion, crocodile tail at back. Suspension loop behind shoulders. Green glaze faience
2. Amulet of Shu - God of air and sunlight. Kneeling with arms raised and wearing the solar disc above head
3. Amulet of Shu - stylised wearing short kilt. Supported by back pillar pierced for suspension
4. Amulet of Sekhmet and sun disk - Goddess of War. Blue faience pierced through the neck
5 - Amulet of Ptaikos - the dwarf. Bandy legged and naked. Pierced at the neck
6. Amulet of Thoth with Ibis Head - God of wisdom and writing. Green Glazed faience. Pierced at the neck
7. Amulet of a Lion - green glazed, pierced for suspension
8. Amulet of a standing figure - green glazed faience. Pack pillar pierced for suspension
9. Amulet of a Baboon - Green glazed faience baboon with sun disc on head.
Fragment of Isis and Horus - detailed throne.
All these items are from the Ancient Egyptian Late Period - circa 664-332 BC
1 - 1.8 cm
2 - 2.4 cm
3 - 1.7 cm
4 - 2.5 cm
5 - 2.1 cm
6 - 1.8 cm
7 - 1.8 cm (length)
8 - 3.2 cm
9 - 1.8 cm
Fragment of Isis and Horus - 1.7 cm
Ex. Collection: Dr. Geoff Smith, San Diego, California, USA; acquired before 1978.
Returns Accepted. Worldwide shipping available.